Benefits to you
In becoming a partner letting agent:
- You earn commission on policies placed on cover that are referred by you and your team.
- It takes just a few seconds to refer a landlord or tenant to us – it’s really easy!
- An additional service to your landlords and tenants – insurance advice to help them make the right decision when buying cover they need.
- Attracting NEW landlords – our Rent Warranty scheme can help you find more properties to manage and increase your managed portfolio.
- Increased management fees – Rent Warranty within your management fee package adds value to the service you offer.
- Ongoing support from a lettings insurance specialist who will help you achieve success in our partnership.
- No cost to you - we supply you with everything you need.
- Claims assistance – we have an in-house claims team who will help our mutual client get back to their pre-claim position as soon as possible, with as little disruption as possible.
Tenant fee ban
Incomes for letting agents are due to be hit significantly from April 2019 due to the forthcoming tenant fee ban.
Building an additional income from introducing insurance through Perfect for Lettings will help replace some or all of that lost income. Start now and
get ahead of your competitors!
The government has announced that tenants deposits will be capped. If your tenant holds cover for accidental damage to landlord’s contents and has a claim, it can be made when the incident occurs; there is
no need to wait until the end of the tenancy. Cover is provided on a new for old basis, with no contribution required from the landlord
as required by the deposit schemes. Your tenant will pay their policy excess, and is left with their deposit intact at the end of the tenancy. This means you
will have a happy landlord, a happy tenant and less paperwork for you, their agent!
Benefits to your landlords and tenants:
Landlords need to protect their assets and rental income. We can help with a range of insurances for the buy-to-let investor:
- Landlord buildings and contents insurance
- Rent protection and legal expenses (nil excess)
- Landlord home emergency – vital for tenant find only landlords
Rent protection insurance can be extended to include Tax & VAT investigation cover and vacant possession cover (provides 50% of the rent for
up to 3 months following a claim for possession of the property where possession has been obtained).
Tenants have various insurance requirements that include:
- Liability to their landlord – they need cover for accidental damage to landlords contents, fixtures and fitting
- Their own contents – they need protection against fire, theft, water damage and other losses
- Income protection – are they able to cover the cost of their rent and household bills if they become ill or have an accident?